From 2020 interim services are being launched as a new and additional concept at Propia.
Background for this additional concept is to be seen in the light of following market drivers:
- Expected effects of the health crisis leading to budget insecurities and intensive need to re-establish and optimize the business processes
- A sudden influx in extraordinary tasks leading to temporarily needed resources. This coupled with uncertain times leading to reluctance to adding FTEs
- Increasing customer interest to integrate resources and competences into own teams and work streams to create coherence during periods with extraordinary workload
- Temporary shift in the demand and market for consultants and advisors
- Availability of strong competences and profiles on the advisor market ready to act as flexible resources and/or competences in the name of the specific customer
Propia provides interim services within Supply Chain, Procurement and Project Management. Functions and positions which we currently can offer to fulfil are following:
- Business Unit Management – examples: Supply Chain Manager, Logistics Manager, Planning Manager, Procurement Manager, Sourcing Manager
- Project Management – example: Project Manager
- Strategic Sourcing – examples: Sourcing Manager, Category Manager, Lead Buyer, Sourcing Specialist, Strategic Purchaser
- Process Optimization – examples: Business Development Manager, Continuous Improvement Advisor
Our interim profiles hold experience at expert and/or management level from the above-mentioned functions and are available for a personal interview and start-up within on a short-term horizon.
For definition of exact personal and competence profile, scope of the assignment and other concrete inquiries please contact us at email@example.com or +45 93 88 06 45.